Live Story Telling Sessions
- Story-telling is a powerful, memorable and authentic way of motivating, inspiring and building community in organisations
- Is a natural instrument of change as it draws on the active, living participation and experiences of people who act, think, talk and collectively make up the organization.
BENEFITS OF USING STORY-TELLING:
- A leader telling the story of his life, including success & failures can be a powerful tool to motivate and inspire staff
- Assists in transmitting values to people or sharing knowledge
- Works on moving the heart versus the mind of people towards a change process
- Informal learning in an engaging environment reaching a mass audience
- You can claim back a grant for training in your Workplace Skills Plan
- Story-telling sessions allow people to connect with their leaders and see the human aspect of the individual, allows access to the experiences of staff on the shop-floor
- Build community, empathy and create closer ties between team members
Professional storytellers, Gcina Mhlope, Matthew Willman, Doyle Mugeyo, Gundani Rualisa Stage, sound and lighting can be set up. Host uses interview style to guide the storyteller.
INVESTMENT: R 9 950 per production excl. chairs, food and venue Includes stage, sound, host and entertainment
Contact: Rodney Frank 073 117 3886